The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HOTEL ABOUT TO BE BOOKED

Hi Folks
Just to say a big thanks to all those who have answered the call and written back with their request for a room/s at the hotel and food for next years Catweazle event. These names have been listed and sent to the hotel, so you can relax for the moment.
We are really looking forward to next years weekend and we should have a marvellous and interesting time, all being well. Don't forget to get in touch with Graham if you want to go on the location tour and quiz on the Saturday morning. This will include a new location for many.
If you want to ask any questions about the weekend please get in touch. Don't leave things till it's too late please.

Re: HOTEL ABOUT TO BE BOOKED

I would rather like to attend this event, however due to my schedules already planned I would only be able to attend the Saturday event, and at the moment transport is going to be my main issue for this.

I most certainly would like to go on a locations trip should one be organised, and would also be prepared to help out doing things for the Club if requested on the day.

Town/City Romsey

Country England

Hello,

Having only recently joined the fan club I'm very interested in coming along for the weekend. Oh please, please tell me I'm not too late to join in! If possible could I come along and if so what do I need to do?

Happy New Year and look forward to hearing from you.

Jill

Town/City Laminate, Kent

Hello Jill
Happy new year! No you are not too late at all. I will email you and let you know the details.