The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
keighley

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to sue for organising the steam train trip and a big thanks also to the nice folks on the carriage who made it a brilliant day very informative . It was a great experience and one i will remember with a big smile on my face.It was great to see fellow weazlers and have a good laugh.it was great to see the geoffrey and craig formby two top men indeed.I was lucky enough to take geoffrey to the dog and gun and chatted with him over a pint special memories indeed geoffrey you are a wonderful man and i feel very lucky indeed to have had the chance to spend some time with you.Really sorry i missed craigs george formby performance on monday evening i hope it all went well.You should be touring the country you are brill.And last but not least i really missed carol not being there and i hope she is feeling a lot better it just wasnt the same without her cheerful happy self.I was really bup set for carol as i know how much she was looking forward to the trip.Im sure you will get chance to put that right in the future.

best wishes to all and thanks to again sue and the special weazlers who attended making it a great day. you know who you are.

cheers boozeweazle aka the mad monk

Town/City lincoln

Country england