The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Gallery Photographs-Hexwood & King's Farthing

Hello my brothers and sisters in magic.

I'd like to add my voice to those praising yet another fantastic Hexwood & King's farthing gathering.

You'll be pleased to know that there are many new photographs of this years gathering here:

http://www.catweazlefanclub.co.uk/hexwood.html

Also, just to respectfully ask for you to consider making contributions (no matter how small) to go towards moving some of our exciting projects forward. Contributions can be made in ye olde shoppe on the website to 'Bring Back Catweazle' we're doing alot of work to model our beloved Geoffrey in 3D at the moment-and he's looking good. We hope to be able to share progress very soon (once we him finished).

Thank you to all those that have already contributed towards the planned projects, such as a Catweazle computer 'App' platform game and audio boook to name only two!

Salmay Dalmay!, Adonay!!

Re: New Gallery Photographs-Hexwood & King's Farthing

Yes indeed, please do consider donating whatever you can. We are continually trying to improve things and make our club head and shoulders above many other fan clubs. We have a brilliant team at W3 with regard to David's stunning web wizardry. Sadly like everything else it needs funding. Money from the weekend will help a little, but we need more. You can watch the totaliser go up with the funding. With the film being very close to being made now, it is imperative that the "series" does not get left behind with the technology. This is another reason why we need to make it happen - along of course with the VERY important fact that we will be using the original and best in Geoffrey in the audio section. Geoffrey has expressed an interest in speaking the Catweazle words in an audio version of the book. We need to hire the studio to get this done properly - so please do what you can to help us acheive this while Geoffrey is still with us. It is a must DO!
Jurgen, and Wendy have made substantial donations for which we thank you very much. Matt and David have also contributed.
This is what I personally am concentrating on and am happy to hear of any ideas to raise fundings for this.
Thanks in advance to you all!