The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hexwood 2012

Another fantastic weekend with our Brothers and Sisters in magic. For the last 4 years we have driven from Scotland to visit our Catweazle family and although Cathy and I endure endless miles on the road, every mile is worthwhile to spend with our friends. Home Farm was great, the company was great, and always a pleasure to sit in the company of Geoffrey, an absolute gentleman. We came last in the quiz but that's what you can expect when you sit with two mental monks although we never got "cross"

Can't thank the Catweazle team enough for the lovely gift we received and we will cherish it always.

Every year we drive down South, I always say that it will be our last year based on the 8.5 hour drive but secretly Cathy and I both know we will return the next year without fail and God willing, we will see you all next year. I will end this message with a personal apology to Stanley Baxter who I thought had died many years ago, it seems he is still alive and kicking.....so......sorry Stanley and thanks to Craig and Carol for putting me right. Till next year !!!

Jeff and Cathy xxx

Town/City Dunfermline

Country Scotland