The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Silent Auction 2012 - Lots

I am again running a silent auction this year as last year's was a great success.

Gary and Carol have been trying to get a newsletter out listing all the lots on offer this year but unfortunately the file has proved too big to send.

If you would like a sneak preview or are not going this year but would still like the chance to bid on something, please e mail me and I will try and send you a list.

For those members going this year, see you at the weekend and let's pray for some better weather.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Re: Silent Auction 2012 - Lots

Great news Sue - look forward to seeing what's on offer. As for the weather, we have had some sunshine up north for the last couple of days, so let's hope it travels south for the weekend. Maybe I ought to pack oilskins and wellies just in case ... Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Excellent Wendy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and we must talk about next month and the Railway Children visit.

See you at the weekend xx

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Well Mike has produced 3 great paintings again this year. You should check them out.

Hi sue i would love a list.cheers ian

Town/City lincoln

Country england