The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES !

Happy easter everyone, hope you are all well & in good spirits this weekend! I have just purchased a great dvd box set THE GHOSTS OF MOTLEY HALL. It took me back 35 years . wonderous times , god bless you richard carpenter, what would we have done without you. Happy times not a worry in the world, home from school , forget the homework, watch T.V, out to play,in for tea, out to play again , then back home & up to bed! wonderous , the best days of our lives! hope to see you all at the CATWEAZLE weekend in june, for the friendly family get together that the club is all about. mike x.

Town/City EASTLEIGH HAMPSHIRE

Country UK

Re: BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES !

Here Here Mike Tis well said brother!
So much misery around today, such wondrous times in childhood with imagination allowed to run riot. Thank God for memories and the ability to relive them as much as you want to through these brilliant stories.I am so happy to meet like minded folk year after year at our special event. Long may it happen. The more I see and hear about Richard, the lower I bow!
If you want to join in with the revellry please let me have your ticket orders.

Hi Mike
Are you the Mike that gave us chaps a lift back from the pub to the station in March?

Hi Paul

You're getting your Mike's mixed up again. I was pleased to be able to give you a lift. Sorry it was a squash in the back!
Have fun. Mike H

Now I'm confused - so if I've got my Mikes mixed up, then you're not the Mike that started this post?

You've got it Paul!

Aaah... now I get it. Well I was just going to say 'thanks' again, and if it was you that started the posting I was going to share a special 'Motley Hall' DVD 'Easter Egg' with you as a reward for your chivalry. I guess it won't hurt to share it anyhow, as I'm sure the other 'Mike' - and indeed all fans of RC called Mike - deserve it too.

Anyhow, when watching 'Ghosts of Motley Hall' just after starting each episode, press the slow rewind for as far as it will go until it stops and see what happens. I think it works on every episode; the results are more interesting on some episodes than others. I don't think you'll find this mentioned anywhere on the net - I couldn't when I looked anyhow.

Have fun (and you can all try this even if your name is not Mike).

Enjoy

P

Hi Paul, I will order a copy of Ghosts of Motley Hall to find the Ghostly Easter Egg.
I think we should explain fully that a digital Easter Egg is hidden code in a program causing hidden extras to run. For example there are various computer games hidden under certain key sequences in versions of MS Office, Google and you may find more about them.

Actually this one is not so much an 'Easter Egg' in the sense we have all come to know, as it's not hidden within the menu. It's really more to do with the way the transfers were authored.

Enjoy

P

Hi paul & mike , im the mike of said post,thankyou for the tip, will give it a try ! mayhap we will meet up in june regards mike s.

Town/City EASTLEIGH HAMPSHIRE

Country UK