The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TICKETS AVAILABLE

'Tis done, thou merry wench. Many golden groats will be winging their way to thy cave anon.
Salmay, Dalmay, ADONAY!!!
'Til June, my brothers and sisters in magic.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Nay sister I'm nobutt a daft wench and a woodlouse!!
As you have pointed out, I have gone back in time and have put the WRONG postcode on the newsletter! Please send ticket orders to that address BUT with a postcode of BN14 2NE.
Tis the sloe and juniper berry option I have been feasting with, tis addling me brothers and sisters.

Aye lass, thou art indeed a daft wench!! I fear thy condition is worse than at first thought, and will probably only be cured by a strong potion of hemlock, toadflax and henbane. Make sure thou liest down for a goodly two hours after drinking, otherwise 'twill be thy bad luck. If that doth not work, try two goblets of strong black coffee. 'Twill taste like poison, but will help thee recover thy commonsense. Dost thou not like thy present post-code, sister-in-magic? Thou still dost not rightly know where thou livest, since thy postcode is BN13 2NE. BN13, I tell thee! 'Tis well documented in ye Olde Royal Mail Postcode checker ... if thou dost not believe, thou art indeed a woodlouse - thou saidst so thyself. Take note brothers and sisters, and send your groats to the correct cave.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Sorry Carol you have must likely already said previously
what is the cost per person for both days.

Town/City essex

Country United Kingdom

It's £34 Phil
Did you not get the newsletter again?

no

Town/City essex

Country United Kingdom