The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kip's Funeral

Dear Members,
I have just returned from a lovely day. A tremendously sad day, but also an uplifting day. Kip's service celebrating his life was beautiful from start to finish. The service showed beyond doubt what a remarkable and well-loved man he was. It was an absolute priviledge to be there among his friends and family and listen to what they had to say about their life with and their memories of this special man. A moving slide show of his life from babe to man (and what a good looking man he was)was accompanied by one of his favourite pieces of music by Mozart. It became clear just what a kind, compassionate, humourous, intelligent and intellectual man Kip was. I came away wishing so much that I could chat to him once again and not just about Catweazle, but his wonderful outlook and interest in certain things in life. It would have been tremendous.But I, like many others must be content, proud and thankful that I had the good fortune to meet and have a bond of sorts with this wonderful man, to whom we owe so much. We will always remember and honour him in all we do at the club. God Bless you Kip and I hope you have found your beloved "Gyp" once again.
Thank you to all the members that came to say goodbye to him. It was nice to see you all there.

Re: Kip's Funeral

This was a day all of us hoped would never come. It's a dreadfully sad thing to say goodbye. Yet it was a beautiful very personal service and wonderful to hear so many speak of him. It has made it triply hard to believe that such vibrancy and conviviality is no longer with us. How wonderful it was we had the chance to meet him; how wonderful of his family to permit us this final time to bid farewell. Our thoughts are with them.

Re: Kip's Funeral

Carol has said the same as I feel, how privilged it was to be among friends and family, I was lucky as many members were to have met Kip memories which will stay with me forever, such kindness, and talent he always made you feel at ease, always took time to talk and listen, God Bless you Kip. Never Forgotten.

Town/City Southampton