The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
continuing the story

Hi there
I found Catweazle great when I was a kid and have very warm feelings about it. I have begun writing a sequel to the stories where Catweazle goes back and forward in time, meeting a celtic queen who wants his secrets but ends up being more powerful than him. They travel first further back in time and then forward again where the queen has met her ideal man and has subsequently become her own grand-mother. I did some research about an Irish Queen in the past and have written quite a lot. I think it would be great to bring Catweazle back to life on TV in a great new modern set of stories, if it's good enough for Doctor Who and Star Trek it's good enough for him. I'm doing it just for pleasure at the moment... My husband thinks I'm bonkers, but is very encouraging.

Town/City axminster

Country england