The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Searching for Catweazle. Volume 2

Hi all you lovely people.

Good news on the long awaited dvd, it's complete and in the process of being transfered to discs for availability even as I'm writing this. Tim has worked hard to produce a film worthy of the first volume and we got together last Friday for the premier viewing. I'm pleased to say that, in my humble opinion, it's a great result with some fabulous footage of Geoffrey, Gary, Moray and Richard and of course King's Farthing. I guess most of you will have seen the dvd cover which has been in the shop area for quite some time so you'll have a good idea of what's included but I think once you've seen it you'll agree, it's been worth the wait.
I'm just waiting for a delivery of photo paper so I can start printing the cover inserts and then they'll be on their way to central control, (Carol's house) after which, they'll be available for y'all.

Enjoy!

Love Vinny.

Town/City Tunbridge Wells

Re: Searching for Catweazle. Volume 2

Can't wait Vinny!! (But I suppose I'll have to ...). Many thanks to you and Tim for all your hard work.
Luv, Wendy.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

That's good news. I enjoyed the Series I DVD and I'm looking forward to the second installment.

Will we be able to (pre-)order it soon on the website (currently Ye Olde Shoppe is saying not available until June 2012)?

~iw

Originally it was thought that the dvd wasn't likely to be available until June 2012 as Tim had other media commitments. As it is, he's pushed it forward and it should be ready soon. I've now got the paper I needed so printing is starting today and hopefully the discs will be available within a few days. I see no reason why advance orders can't begin to be taken now.

Town/City Tunbridge Wells