The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Message from Richard and Gary

Dear Members,
Geoffrey, Richard and Annie Carpenter, Venetia Davies and family and Gary Warren have asked me to send their love best wishes to all our members for the Christmas season and for a happy and healthy New Year.
2012 looks like it will be a special year!

Re: Message from Richard and Gary

I'm sure we all reciprocate their good wishes, and look forward to seeing them all again in June. God bless 'em all!
xx

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

My Husband bought me the complete series of Catweazle for Christmas and I love it, it brought back such happy memories, it was an inspired series for it's time and truly believe it could do with a revival, children would love it as well as us adults. So sad to hear about Robin. Happy New Year to everyone xx

Town/City Portsmouth

Country England

Hello Susan
What a kind and intelligent husband you must have!!!!
A revival we very much hope is on its way. Thank you for your post. Happy New Year to you. (and hubby)

May they also have all enjoyed a very merry Christmas and may they all have a very Happy new Year.

(PS * only 6 months to Hexwood

Town/City Romsey, Hampshire.

Country England.

Thats really nice of those wonderful people to think about all the fans at xmas.my best wishes for a happy xmas and a great new year.looking forward to june already.cant wait to see all those fine folk again.

love ian

Town/City lincoln

Country uk

I know for a fact Gary had a great Christmas and I sincerely hope all other cast and club members did too.

All downhill now for Hexwood 2012.
Carol, Graham, Mike and myself meeting up today to start discussing things.

Can't wait.

Happy New Year to everyone. May your 2012 be all you hope for

xx

Town/City FAREHAM

Country United Kingdom