The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Radio interveiw/Movie update

Just a big thank-you from Philip and myself for all the kind messages of support, it was slightly daunting but I am very pleased we were given the oppertunity to speak about our club and the movie live on air, we even reached Melbourne in Australia thank-you Debbie for your support, there maybe other oppertunities with other radio stations so I will keep everyone posted, if you missed the interveiw it is available on www.voicefm.co.uk click on listen again then scoll back to sunday 13th november 6-8 pm Barry Barnetts show AT THE MOVIES I would also like to say thanks to all the team at Voice fm 103.9 Southampton for their kind support,we may also have a direct link put on the stations web site to the Catweazle site I am working on that one, just before I close we have picked up a few new members and a coulple that came to the halloween party showed an interest in having another location tour for next years meet at Hexwood, as nothing has even been dicussed for plans for next year I would however given the support be willing to arrange another film location tour, I know those that came this year had a great time also thanks to kind weather, but as I said if anyone would like to concider another tour then please let either myself or Carol know.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

You can count me in on a film locations tour at the next Hexwood, I most certainly intend going.

Town/City Romsey

Radio interveiw/Movie update

I have just viewed the Catweazle website after many months. Graham's message on the forum last month prompts us to log onto www.voicefm.co.uk to listen to the radio interview with Graham and Philip.
I have just done so but was faced with a large main page notice to say that due to lack of funding the radio station closed on 31 July this year. What's going on?
John, London

Town/City Grove Park

Country London

Hello John, firstly you must be looking at a totaly different station you state this station came off air on 31st july, for your imformation it has only been on air about 12 weeks and is still going strong, try searching for Southampton, not London, however if you find the station you will have to scroll back to 13th nov which is quite away back, if this helps try one of the following.
email:- studio@voicefmradio.co.uk
facebook@voicefmradio
twitter@voicefmradio
telephone:- 02380235914
text:- the word "voice" then your name followed by your message to 60999 txt cost 25p plus usual operator charge
Hope this helps funny because I was only listening to the station yesturday, just to wish you better luck next time!!!!

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

To hear Graham please follow this link.
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/voicefmradio/index.php?cat=SundayNightAtTheMovies6-8p&page=2

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Saved by the northeners again! cheers Gary.

Just an update for John Adams, I spoke on the tellingbone earlier to Barry Barnett the presenter who run the interview and for your information Voicefm 103.3fm went on the air mid September this year, it is a community station which is run for the benefit of the Southampton college, and is owned by a man called Kelly who also owns Unity 101fm Southampton an Asian station, so as you can see John it may have paid you to have done a bit of homework before adding to this thread, please let me know if you manage to find it, I have put some pointers for you as did Gary who has given you a direct link, Good luck.

Amendment from my last post I should have put 103.9fm and not 103.3fm sorry it's my fat fingers

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Thanks John for asking that question and for shouldering the ire of Graham for apparently not completing your homework sufficiently prior to asking.

I love reading this forum and enjoy the enthusiasm of the fans who post here and was also keen to listen to the interview but I too had problems not disimilar to John.

Thank you Gary for posting the link. I'll try that one and hopefully I'll have more success.

Long live Catweazle!

Ali from Manchester

Town/City Manchester

Country England

If you are trying to listen to Graham,it's the first part of the program 13TH November 6-8pm,it should start with the 6pm news.
Link Below.
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/voicefmradio/index.php?cat=SundayNightAtTheMovies6-8p&page=2

Then look for A Sunday night with memories of the silversceen and new releases with the film Barry Barnett gives you the soundtrack.Part One.

Hope this helps more people to find it.

Town/City Blackburn

Country England