The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Danny Baker 's History Repeats Itself Radio Show with Gary Warren

Hi Doug - I did manage to listen to Gary on Danny Baker's programme and it was good to hear him again. It was indeed a lovely photo of Gary with Danny and the other guests on the show. Let's hope that more people have now got to hear about Catweazle and their curiosity has been spiked. Once the magic is cast, they will be under his spell forever! Hope you manage to get hold of the Emporio version of the Catweazle theme - it's very good, even though a bit "punchier" than the one we're all used to.
Cheers, and much magic to all our weazlers.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Re: Danny Baker 's History Repeats Itself Radio Show with Gary Warren

Hi Doug, Wendy and other members

I have just spoken to Gary regarding his appearance on Danny's show on Sunday morning and he informed me that firstly he did not tell ANYONE he was doing it because it was a pilot or first broadcast of the quiz and he was unsure of how it would go.
However he will probably be doing another show with Danny before Christmas and he will let me know when it is so I can inform you all and we call all listen and enjoy it.

For those well up with online techno, Gary now has a Twitter profile and you can follow him on there.
He has had this since June but until Sunday did not put much on there and had 2 followers, one of which was his daughter ( no the other was not me)but after the show Sunday, Danny encouraged him to use it further and then broadcast to the nation that Gary now had a Twitter acount. Now he has nearly 900 followers including Mr Stephen Fry.

i think now he will 'tweet' more often but you can 'follow' him but in order for you to private message you, he must 'follow' you back.

He's also asked me to say hello to everyone and hopes you are all well.

xxxx

Town/City Fareham`

Country Hampshire