The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WONDERFUL EVENING

Thankyou you Carol and team for a wonderful evening much love Edward scissor Hands and wife, we had a great time you put so much effort into the evening and was noticed big time, see you all again soon.

Town/City ASHFORD

Re: WONDERFUL EVENING

i second that and also graham and sue for all there effort they put in too, while i dozed off on my bed lol and its so kind of them to dip in there own pockets to make last nite happen, what a unique club we are lucky to all be in, by way sue, u looked like crap this morning he he. hope what we talked about this morning carol can happen to. hope to see u all soon again my weazlers.

Town/City marlow, bucks

IF I looked like that this morning it was because I hadn't had a lot of sleep unlike some who couldn't handle their drink and went to bed early even though they had had to do the same in the afternoon after over indulging at lunchtime.
Might I add it was ONLY then I looked crap whereas you.........lol

It was a fantastic evening. Great to meet you Chris and your lovely wife also another first timer Miles. So very glad you all made the journey to join us. As always, it was great fun meeting up with other members and nice not to have to wait until next year to do so.

Gill, thank you so much for the lovely Railway Children present. I will treasure that and hopefully get it signed.

Pete, David and Wendy, a laugh as always and will see you in Yorkshire in May.

Simon and Lou, thanks Simon for the entertainment. I sang along....badly but Lou it was fantastic to meet you and hope we will see you again before too long.

Craig and David - what can I say. I haven't laughed so much since the last Catweazle get together and you don't know just how much it was needed after a couple of months of stress. We must meet up before too long and make our sides and cheeks hurt again. Breakfast this morning was.....different.

It's very reassuring the know that members do realise just how much planning and preparation go into these events to make them special and enjoyable, Carol works tirelessly every day and this was put together by her in less time than she has for the annual Hexwood weekend and I feel priviliged to be able to help and therefore give back something to a programme that gave me so much pleasure in my childhood.
Obviously next year is the next thing on the agenda and I look forward to helping out again along with Graham, Mike and others and of course, seeing you all again.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Aye, I have to agree with all the above posts. Young David and I had a brilliant time darn sarf last night. And judging from the bar tab I had to pay this morning,it would seem that several steaming bidets of Kronenburg 1664 were consumed on the night. I understand that Carol's timetable was undermined by a double booking but I think we managed to pull it off on the night and we did get plaudits from the other hotel guests,namely the 1066 chapter of the Harley Owners Group who seemed to enjoy themselves somewhat. The spread was excellent and the props were definitely worthwhile so many thanks to Sue,Carol and Graham for organising everything and well done. I know nerves will have been fraught so now everybody can relax till after Crimble. I think I can safely say that I've not had so much fun since the mother in law got hit by a tram. Regards and best wishes to all concerned.
Pete

Town/City STOCPORT

Well Sue has just about summed everything up, but just to add what a fantastic effort we all put in and it payed off, the props were fit for a film set, thank-you to everyone who came along,it makes all the planning and logistical effort worth while, our thoughts were with those members that were unable to come through various reasons, never mind if this event is repeated then we look forward to you joining in.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Hello Guys and Gals,
Just about coming too after the weekend!! I would just like to add my thanks to all those who attended.Especially Chris, Jani and Miles and indeed Jurgen who came over from Germany!! It was very nice to meet you and I hope we will be seeing more of you next year.Thanks to Wendy, Pete and Davey who travel miles to support us and it IS very much appreciated. We always have a good laugh before during and after the events with you all!!
I do hope you all enjoyed yourselves, even though things were a bit rushed for the team of workers on the day (there was a buffet in the room on the same day and we weren't allowed in until 2 oclock to set up!!! far to late for us to get everything just so!)
Aswell as my usual stalwarts, I must add a HUGE thankyou to my brother Russell, who is an absolute diamond and I couldn't have put up the effects without him and his continual help towards myself and the club in general. Goodness knows how or why he puts up with me, but he does and I would be lost without him.
One last mention of thanks goes to the lovely Mike who despite not being able to attend after all due to family commitments, he still managed to have a big influence on the party, by providing the wonderful gravestone props - they were brilliant!! Cheers Mike.
Do all stay in touch. We have discussed a couple of ideas for next years events which for those who were there, have been well received. So we will look into that nearer the time.
Thanks once again to all the helpers and supporters. You are a great bunch and are indeed my Brothers and sisters in Magic!