The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website

What a wonderful new website, i can see that so much time has gone into this and makes me so proud to be a member of the Catweazle fan club. I watched this programme growing up and brings back such lovely memories. Brother In Magic Chris x

Re: Website

Hi there Christopher and a warm welcome, yes the new web site has certainly brought things into the 21st century,once everything is fully functionable it will be even better,don't forget we are having a Halloween party in addition to our annual meet at Hexwood on 22nd October.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Re: Website

Hello Christopher,
Thank you very much for comments about the new website. It is really nice to hear from members, especially their appreciation of what we are trying to do. A lot of time has gone into it by a team of proffesional and devoted web wizards!
We do appreciate your kind words and in doing so we are also proud to have YOU as a member too!