The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ELECTRICKERY !

Nice one Nigel, we all ought to have shares in that horse, looking forward to meeting up with you and everyone at Bookham Grange.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

hi graham, yes see u at bookham grange, been really bust at work and look gorward to having weekend off and seeing u all, hope the horse dont do a hamlet advert ! lol

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

I think it did didn't it Nigel!! - Nothing Works - including the horse!!LOL
Still she is only young and to have Keiron Fallon riding means she must be well thought of. I have tried to get some information on her so that we could perhaps do an article on her - no reply as yet. Will kep you posted if I do. I would love to have a little share in her.

yes carol nothing works ! i think touchwood would have beaten her, strange because a top jockey was booked to ride her too, perhaps she was put off by the vision of duck holt in the distance.

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Back to the horses,a horse called "Wonder Of Wonders" is running in the last Classic Flat Race of 2011.

The race is the St Leger being ran in Doncaster 10/09/11 so plenty of time for a flutter you will find the odds are 25/1 at the moment.

It must be worth £1 e/w...???

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

just got on it gary. also i have rang carol with mark johnstone's phone number and address so hope we can get bit further with the horse electrickery.

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Hi Nigel,
Looks like we have a Non Runner??????

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

oooooooooooooooooo fiddlesticks, there goes me electrickery bill dosh ! lol

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england