The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Catweazle's "The Coming of the Spirits" Party for Halloween

Hello fellow Weazlers,
Just to let you know that the date for the party (if enough would like to join us) has moved to October 22nd NOT the 29th. We have had had talks with the hotel and the fun may also go in to the Sunday as well(at no extra cost!)We have pencilled in the date with the hotel, BUT this can not be held indefinately, so if you would like to come to the party please let me know as soon as is possible and as soon as we reach a certain number we can go ahead and confirm the booking. If you have any questions please ask. Some people have provisionaly booked hotel rooms, so please mention this too if you wish to book one.
Should be fun!

Re: Catweazle's "The Coming of the Spirits" Party for Halloween

Right Carol,beam us up. kindly book David and I into a twin. After Hexwood this year it's just too bloody good to consider missing. Gary and Janet-want a lift down?

Town/City stockport

We would like to come to so add us to the list please

Hi Pete,
Many thanks for the offer again,I will have to see what appointment's with the Hospital comes up,but If all is Well I will get my intensive care bag packed again lol lol.

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Sorry, but we won't be able to make 22nd October as we are going to Ireland on that date and come back on the 26th. Such a shame as the girls love Halloween and were very excited about the event. It sounds like a great idea and, if it goes ahead, I hope you all have fun. With a bit of luck it will be another success and we can come next year.

love
Julie

Town/City Grays

u sure julie u not afraid i might beat u and the girls at something competitive that weekend ? awwwwww i can understand that u afraid of peskie nigel.

sorry u cant come julie and the girls xxxx

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Oh that's such a shame Julie, we were hoping you would be able to come as it will be right up the girls street. The more kids the better.
Never mind

I'll have to dig out some Halloween related cake and treat receipes.

That's not a threat........... or is it?

Come to the party or I'll send the boys round with a plateful.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

I'm not going to be able to make it.....the boys with the cakes sound great though!

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia

Wendy has just said that she is a distinct possibilty too - so figures are creeping up (ooh thats a bit of a pun!! LOL)