The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
happy birthday gary

Dear gary just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and thank you for attending the fantastic day at brickendonbury.It was indeed an honour to meet you.Many thanks for signing my catweazle items and making the day so special.Those wonderful memories will last forever.Plans are already underway to produce a special owl face beer to present to you next year.fingers crossed.Enjoy the rest of your birthday.

My very best wishes Ian Baker Boozeweazle

Town/City north scarle lincs

Country uk

Re: happy birthday gary

i second that booze weazle, it was great to see gary there and his daughter, he was a true gentleman and i have a few orders for next year booze wise from you, it was great to see you to again.

gary a very happy birthday and have a drink on me, it was a pleasure to talk to you and we all would truly love it if u attended next year, it was a brilliant weekend and weather was pefect, take care my friend.

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england