The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Magical Weekend

Hi Brian, Tis us, we were with you in the quiz and hope we can all join together again next year to reform Weird, Wonderful, Weazles. The girls all think Charlie is so cute.

Regards
Julie, Millie, Bebe and Marnie

Town/City Grays

but i did help u by telling u answer to how many is maximum horses in grand national, from then onwards i think i built your confidence up as u looked a little nervous early on he he

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Very funny Nigel. The only reason the scores were so close is that we did not listen to the children enough, otherwise we would have thrashed you. Next year we will take more notice of them so watch out, the girls are gonna get ya.

Take care.

Town/City Grays

ha ha ha the only reason u won julie as i told my team, look at those kids sweet faces, how could we win and see them upset as we eat all the sweeties lol next year were taking no prisoners, the sweeties are ours ! he he

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

hello girlies & brian & charlie,(www.)

its your team leader here [joking, we think marnie is the guvner xx we had a wondrous time saturday evening & are revising for next year already! looking forward to seeing you all next year!

salmay dalmay adonay

mike & julia x.
the deaf one!!!

Town/City fair oak

Country ENGLAND

Hi mike, great leader of www. (although Marnie agrees she is really the guvnor).

Good to hear Julia and yourself are already revising we need to teach that peskie Nigel a lesson.

Take care and see you next year.

Salmay Dalmay Adonay,

xx

Town/City Grays

curses to u all ! next year we will take our crown yer snagger frassing turnips. we have a cunning plan and no girlies will beat us next year. he he julie u should concede now !

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Nigel,

Don't be fooled by the girls sweet faces, if you look deep into their eyes you will see the steeliness of cold quiznight assassins.

Salmay Dalmay Adonay

Town/City Grays

Not only that - they can play football aswell!!!
Girl Power!! LOL

thats it carol, thats all i need u sticking up for them. next year girlies, look closer into my eyes, i have a look of i want it all...... AND IM GONNA GET IT ALL ! snagger frassing whirlie girlies !

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Carol is right Nigel "GIRL POWER", so watch out "HERE COME THE GIRLS"

Town/City Grays

carols been under lot of pressure, she knows the boys are chanpionship material and were gonna be unsiputed chanpions before long julie.... just let the girls down gently and tell em, U AINT GOT A CHANCE ! we have a dastardly plan lol

yabba dabba do doos

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england