The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Wondrous Weekend

Just to avoid any confusion, I'm not "Wendy the Wench" - 'tis a wondrous name and I wish I'd chosen it for myself, cheh cheh cheh! It's hard to add much to all that has been said except to say that as always it was so great to meet up again with all the many good friends I've made over several years of "weazling". I won't mention you all by name in case I leave anyone out, except for Graham, who is always so unbelievably kind, picking me up in Guildford and taking me to the hotel, giving me a lift on the locations tour, taking me to Brickendonbury and back, and then dropping me off at Guildford again for the coach back home. Graham, you're a real buddy and I'm more grateful than I can properly put into words. As for the weekend itself, I can only stand in awe of the way Carol and Gary organised things, and this year we had probably twice as many people attending. Even if there are minor mishaps, these events always seem to run relatively smoothly. The large lunch queue at Brickendonbury never got out of hand, and we all enjoyed a fantastic meal in good company. In short, I enjoyed every minute of both days - the weather was perfect, the company terrific, not to mention our wonderful guests who as always were so friendly and outgoing. What a treat to finally meet Gary Warren, who seemed to be enjoying himself immensely. Hope you'll come again, Gary! The magic will certainly linger with me for a long time to come - I just want to get the Catweazle DVDs out again! Finally, I must say it was lovely to meet David, our talented web designer, and his family - what a fantastic website you've given us with your talent and imagination. Wonder why those George Formby songs keep going through my head? Much magic to you all, and see you next year.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England