The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Magical Members Weekend

As you said Gary what a magical week-end, it was great you could make it down, anyway where do we start, friday night got off to a damp start and it was touch and go wether we would be able to get everything up and ready at the farm for saturday,but we took a chance we were not going to let a little "WATER" spoil our magic, then saturday arrived a little dull to start but some of us sported shorts and just as well, out came the current bun.

A big thank-you to you Mike for helping with Castle Saburac and with the location tour, I was pleasantly suprised on how many turned up thanks everyone I sincerly hope everyone enjoyed themselves, sorry if one or two got a little lost, it was great to see the younger generation entering into the spirit of Catweazle, weldone to the girls who won the Catweazle wordserch.

Then down to Hexwood, welldone to Carol and Gary for the new Gazzebo with the magical printing and annimation, and to David Wiseman who has done a stirling job on the new web site.

For those members and our guests from overseas staying at the Bookham Grange Hotel, what a fantastic evening and bbq, even if you had to finish the quiz with the aid of fire sticks. you did a grand job Sue I know how much planning goes into a quiz.

Sunday arrived even hotter, the spirits of the brazen vessel were kind to us, so off everyone went to home second magical place Kings Farthing, after a lovely lunch we were all able to meet this years special guest Garry Warren, this has been all down to Sue who has worked tirelesly over the past year to track him down and persuade him to join us,Thanks to Moray Watson a super gent for comming back, and To Richard and Annie Carpenter, wait for it!! wait for it!! and to our wonderful star Geoffrey, what a man he is, still there for all us fans a big Thak-you and a large KISS from us all.A big thank-you to all who took part in this years Silent Auction I hope everyone went away with what they bid on, we must not forget the Balloon how wonderful was that back in the same spot as when it was filmed in the second series. Well I am not going to rattle on anymore a big thank-you to anyone I have forgoten to mention I am sure every has ther own special memories see you all next year xx

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Re: Magical Members Weekend

Sorry I also meant to mention Elspet who unfortunately is feeling unwell and also to pass on our thoughts to her husband, it was a great shame she was unable to join us, hope your soon feeling better Elspet.

Town/City Southampton

Country uk