The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
thank u to everyone !

hi weazlers, what a fab weekend, id like to thank everyone who was there and for being so friendly. thank u to carol sue gary etc for putting on the best weekend yet and weather was great. graham it was good of u to cart me about in your motor thank u, and can anyone tell me blonde german guys name who gave me lift back ? his satnav in german went a little wrong and i ended up 1o miles from home which was great, satnav was supposed to take us to guildford lol but i must thank him personly as he took me so far home. hope to keep in contact with u all , this has been a memorable weekend for me which i didnt want it to end, take care u good weazlers .

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Re: thank u to everyone !

Hi Nigel

His name is Winfried Dierkes or 'Winnie'.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

Hi Nigel,
thank you very much for your nice words! It was a pleasure for me to bring you back and I hope that you had a good journey by train! My sav nat is really not that good-sometimes it makes sense not to buy the cheapest stuff! Hope to see you soon, at least next year!! Best wishes and regards!! Winnie

Town/City Dallgow

Country Germany

hi winnie, good to hear from you and hope you got back ok after dropping me off. when i used to drive i always found that a tom-tom was the best satnav to use. i got home no problems on the train but i was so hot and red, it was a brilliant weekend and i hope you come next year where i will buy u a few beers, take care my friend.

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england