The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new website

Hi all looking forward to the weekend so much the new website is fantastic well done to those who worked so hard to make itall possible for us fans see you all at the fete brothers and sisters in magic xxx

Town/City charlton

Re: new website

Thank you Kim and to all the fans that have come onto the forum to say that they are enjoying the new website. It has been a labour of love for myself as a fan and our team and it's so nice to hear such favourable comments. Don't forget that you all can play a part in it's evolution-so please use the forum for any ideas you may have to add new areas or interest that you think fans would like and I promise they will all be added into the 'brainstorm' sessions in the studios at W3. Please also let me know if anyone is experiencing problems with the site as all feedback is vital for it's continued growth and success in spreading the word and attracting new people into the fanclub. Thanks again! See you at Hexwood!

Town/City Maldon, Essex