The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hail & Welcome to our new website!

Welcome to the new Catweazle Fan Club website!
May I be the first to welcome you to the new website forum, if you clicked on your bookmark for the Catweazle Fan Club site- you would have had a big surprise!

On the eve of Summer Solstice 2011, the new Catweazle website 'went live' - to use a very modern phrase on this the most ancient an important of days. You can be sure that Catweazle would celebrate the Solstice! Traditionally the solstice was a time when the sprit is renewed and I hope in it's own way, that this site will go some way to give the spirit of Catweazle new energy to move forward and encourage more members to come along on the journey which will then enable us to grow and share the joy of this wonderful gift that Richard and Geoffrey gave us all in 1970.
Hopefully any fan of Catweazle will be able to enjoy visiting the new pages and exploring the cave and other areas to come. The great thing is that members of our club can actively take part in the evolution of this site and contribute to it in a number of ways with their own ideas and feedback. One exciting idea is that it is hoped that Geoffrey will be able to give his agreement for us to digitally 'capture' his wonderful characterful voice and likeness in order to create a 3D character to 'live' within the cave and amongst the pages of this site and beyond and enable him to 'come back' again. With other ideas like phone 'apps' and even a Catweazle game as well as Catweazle The Movie on it's way the future looks truly wondrous!

So it's time to celebrate- Happy Solstice my Brothers and Sisters in Magic!
See you at Hexwood

Town/City Maldon, Essex

Re: Hail & Welcome to our new website!

I echo those sentiments 110%
But first I have to say that you David and the rest of the team at W3 Design have done a STUNNING job. I personally can't thankyou enough for your massive contribution to bringing the site and indeed the club through to a new era. I just hope everyones browsers etc. are up to date so that it can been seen in all it's glory! (unlike mine at work - boo hoo!!)
THANKYOU

The new website is really great! I'm sure it will attract many more new members. A big thank you to all involved. Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday & Sunday (not many more sleeps now!!!!!)

Town/City Newcastle, Tyne & Wear

Country England

Stunning new site-well done to all those involved. A fantastic job by all concerned.It looks modern and is probably future proof allowing members to advance their own ideas for possible additions. I am sure Gary and Carol will not discount any such future inclusions. I am no techie but to me, a mere member,it looks fantastic! Congratulations to all those who made it possible.

Town/City stockport

Country uk

David and your team, thou art indeed wondrous technicians! I'm completely blown away by the new website (although I will blow back again for the weekend). It was already a pretty good site, but now it's just phenomenal - with the added bonus of Geoffrey's wonderful voice. I love the home page with the cleverly inserted image of Catweazle jumping out at us by the entrance to his cave - the wonders of modern technology! I think we can all look forward with great excitement to see how the site continues to evolve. I think we must also thank Eva, our German sister in magic, for what is a very important and welcome part of the new site - how many hours of hard work and dedication must have gone into producing the detailed and fascinating pages explaining the magic symbols and spells that are so much a part of Catweazle's world. Thou art a star, Eva! Thanks also to Carol and Gary for their continued efforts on our behalf to make the weekend the great success that it always is. Look forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday and Sunday.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Hello Wendy, Thank you for your comments regarding the new site-it's great to get feedback like yours!
I totally agree that ALOT of credit is due in no small part to Eva Braun in Germany-she graciously gave us permission to use a lot of information from her wonderful site and I think it is a marvellous asset. The mind boggles at how much work went into compiling all that information! It's a very good example of the type of fan contributions that go to help the site evolve and grow. I have e-mailed her to thank her personally.
See you at Hexwood!

Town/City Maldon, Essex