The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have a good weekend / Looking forward to the new site

Carol, Gary and the team,

Sorry I can`t make it from up Hull this year I have been busy with work and wot not.As ever my good wishes go out to you all.

I will keep an eye out for the new website. I was wondering whether you will be making the forum more secure and have a members only forum? (Obviously still keep the original one for non members) Just an idea.

As a suggestion I am a big fan of action comics from the 1970`s and as you know I have always banged on about the Catweazle comic strip as featured in Look In.

I was wondering whether you could look in copyright etc and have them placed onto the website. I am sure the younger fans would appreciate them.

As a taster if you go to

www.sevenpennynightmare.co.uk

I know the name of the site sounds a little dodgy but its one mans work at preserving comic strips from the past.

This guy has done a good job on this site with Action comic.I would love to see similar homage to the Catweazle comic strip.Perhaps with information about the artists working on the strips etc.

You can click on each issue and browse them. As far as copyright goes he preserves it somehow.(Techie stuff that needs looking into) If you right click to download images it wont allow it.

If the copywright permissions can be achieved then you could invite fans to upload any scans of the Catweazle comic strip from any issues of Look In they may have.As time goes by these issues will become scarcer and this will be a way of preserving the artwork for all fans to see in the future.

Anyway have a cracking weekend and I hope the weather holds out and I look forward to seeing some humourous stories and anecdotes about this years gathering in this forum.

Bye for now from John The Mad

Town/City Hull

Country England