The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dedicated Members

Hi everyone the Catweazle week-end just upon us again, good weather is on order, just to say welcome to Debbie one of our dedicated members who has come all the way from Australia,"Welcome Debbie" and a big welcome to Doug Weazle who will be driving up from Devon to take part in the location tour and then unfortunately driving back that evening as he has live stock to look after, you must be keen!! Doug, Doug has also said that he has 3 spare seats in his car for 3 adults who require lifts around the locations on saturday, Thank-you Doug,and a personal Thank-you to a good buddy of mime Mike Smythe who has helped myself and the club over recent months cheers Mike, we now have a small but dedicated team who strve to push our club forward, Iv'e not forgoten you Sue and everyone who has helped, this is set to be a truly magical week-end see you all soon.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Re: Dedicated Members

Please add David Wiseman to that list as he has been doing a fantastic job behind the scenes of which will soon become apparent to everyone.

Sorry carol yes David wiseman has done a fantastic job

Town/City Southampton

Thankyou Graham,a pint of ale awaits you at the hotel bar friday evening!! May i say big thankyou to yourself, Carol, Sue ,Gary,& all the members that have contributed their time & effort to making the club what it is! Looking forward to seeing you all at Hexwood , lets hope everything works!!!

Town/City fair oak

Country ENGLAND

Hi, My son and I would to take Doug up on his offer of joining him in his car for the location tour on Saturday, many thanks. Brian

Town/City Hooley

Country UK