The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
weekend draws closer !

hi all my brother and sister weazlers, june come round so soon again and that slightly speeded up heart beat has started again, so nice to look forward to a weekend of meeting people who are on the same planet as me and not think catweazle was in worzel gummage he he hopefully will see alot of u in the hotel we booked on the friday and the rest on saturday, im so excited i could jump off a dolls house or wrestle a action man, we all know where those phrases come from ha ha. see you all very soon my lovely weazlers. (TIS MAGIC ! )

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Re: weekend draws closer !

Hi Nigel
I know how you feel. Excited little butterflies are making their presence felt (or is it wind?).

Getting to hotel with Debbie and Joerg on the Friday afternoon.

See you there for glass of pop and a natter.

Sue

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

and a packet of pork scratchings !

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

If I had a packet of Hog Lumps it would ruin the dental work I've just paid a fortune for but if they float your boat, then I'll get you some.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

dont be shy , bring em along !

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

Hi Nigel -
Sorry I missed your tellingbone call yesterday (Sun.) - I was out all day but got your message. If you're in tonight I'll try you about 8 p.m. If you're not, 'tis my bad luck, as Catweazle would say! Not long to go now as you say - I'm getting just a tad excited myself as well. Just in case Sue doesn't bring you anything to drink, how about a nice bottle of earwigade or henbane squash - maybe save a wee drop for Catweazle ...
See you all soon brothers and sisters in magic.
(Sorry, the henbane squash has made me really ill)

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

You bring the pop Wendy and I'll bring the Hog Lumps.

Make sure you bring the pop in a 'flask' and not in a 'flarsk'.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

wendy i some how gone off the henbane ! in case we get hungry, i will bring along some beatles and nats, i also got a flask of catweazles bath water. yummmy yummy yummy !!!

Town/City marlow, bucks

Country england

A nice big FLASSSSSK of henbane squash it is, then! I've 'wattered' the recipe down a bit and it now poses no danger - quite refreshing, actually. I'll bring along some nice hemlock tea for the barbecue as well. If it's good enough for Catweazle, it's good enough for us. I think I'll pass on the beetles and gnats, Nigel - I don't like creepy crawlies! Come to think of it, I think I'll pass on the bath watter too.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England