The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EMAIL ALERT

Hi Gary mine have come through fine cheers.

Town/City southampton

Hi Graham,
For some reason there is no problem with your aol.com account,the weird thing some emails are getting through but I get an email back saying "undelivered"?????
I have been told by smtp.com to remove all the returns this time or have our account suspended! I just hope that our Members read the Forum as I we don't want any Members missing-out on important times ahead.

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Just a thought Gary I have tried several things with aol and it seems that they are not always comparable, ie sending photo,s or linking up to other email addresses, mayhap we have a another magician amonst us that can shed some light, but as the saying goes nothing works!!!

Town/City Southampton

I HAVE HAD NOTHING FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS

Town/City ROMFORD

Country essex

Phil,
Why haven't you told us before now? We have asked so many times for people to get in touch if there is a problem. I haven't seen you on the forum for ages.We try very hard to get news to people, but if we don't know there is a problem we can't attempt to fix it for you.

Hi Carol

I never mentioned anything because my daughter gets hers from the fanclub with no problem.

Town/City ROMFORD

Country essex

Well it's good to know that you are still actually receiving the news then

Just noticed this and wanted to let you know I haven't received any newsletters etc by e-mail.
Many thanks
Miles

Town/City London

Country UK

Hi Miles,
I noticed you mentioned that you had not received any emails/eNewsletter on another thread,I am Pleased to let you know that your now on the list.

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Thank you ! That's great.
Regards
Miles

Town/City London

Country England