The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CATWEAZLE TICKETS

Hi Everyone,
Time is getting very short, it is only 7 WEEKS until the Catweazle Weekend. Please get your ticket order in now, as food and places will have to be accounted for very soon. It is very important that I know how many are coming to the events over the weekend. It is very likely that Gary Warren will only come just this once (unless we make a huge impact on him! LOL) and meet up once again with his tv mum and dad at Kings Farthing and indeed his old friend Catweazle. So make sure you don't miss this one chance and speak to the Collingford family in situ!
A newsletter will be issued soon with some more very good news.

Re: CATWEAZLE TICKETS

I can only emphasise what Carol has said. This will be a one off, not to be missed weekend.

Having finally (along with Geoffrey) persuaded Gary to come along this year, it would be nice to have as many members as possible to come and make him feel very welcome and perhaps relaxed enough to join us again.
I get the impression from him that he thinks the same way Robin did at the beginning - that perhaps people won't want to see him but I have assured him we've waited a very long time for this so let's not let him down.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

hi carol,
just wondered how many tckets we would need to get as we now have 5 little uns of course! and im trying to get some money together for the home farm day,not easy considering the train/taxi fares from clandon station,please let me know as we wish to attend this magical event once again.......

Town/City tilbury essex

Kevin please send your email address to both Carol and I then we can let you know what you will have to do for the Weekend.

Also with no email address no eNewsletter so it`s your loss If you don`t provide us your email address.

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

hi gary
email is kevin.wilsher@yahoo.com
look forward to hearing from you both!

Town/City tilbury essex