The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello

Hi there everyone!
I am a new member to the club and very much look forward to getting to know you all.I loved Catweazle it was one of my very favourite programmes as a child.Of course Gary Warren was very special to me when growing up and i had his pictures all over my bedroom wall.I very much enjoyed everything he appeared in and found him to be such a charming and talented actor who i have never forgotten.Although i won't be going to the fete(due to health problems unfortunately) i can't wait to hear all your accounts of the weekend.It sounds like you all have had an amazing time at the past fetes and are a very close knit community of fans.
I love my electrickory pen thank you!So do my dogs who would very much like to chew it so have had to hide it.

Town/City Chapel-en-le-frith

Country United Kingdom

Re: Hello

Hooray! You made it on here at last

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Hi Diane welcome as a new member i am new too just joined about afortnight ago the people are really friendly i will be going to the fete cant wait but we will let you know how it goes and if you want any pic i can always send them to you via e mail welcome once again salmay dalmay adonay kimvg36

Town/City charlton

Country london

Thanks Sue been waiting for my club pack to arrive.Looking forward to receiving my dvds too so that i can join in!

Town/City chapel-en-le-frith

Country uk

Hi Kim
that is so good of you thank you.Sue has been filling me in on the club feel like i have been a member for ages.Isn't Geoffrey a real sweetheart one of our best actors I think he should be Sir Geoffrey don't you?

Country uk

Hi Kim and Diane always great to have new members, this year should be even better there is much magic going on behind the sceens we all look forward to meeting up in june lol Gray x

Town/City southampton

Country UK

Hi Kim and Diane, and welcome to our wonderful club. I must say I've watched my DVDs countless times and can almost speak the dialogue along with the actors in places, but I just NEVER get bored even though it's all so familiar. And yes, Geoffrey is a lovely, gracious and talented man and I'm appalled that he has not yet received at least an OBE. No justice in the world!
Look forward to seeing you in June.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

I must add too, that although both these ladies are new to the club and have only joined in the past couple of weeks, both have donated items to the silent auction for this year's fete.

Both donations are treasured items given so that we can raise funds.

Again, if anyone else has any donations, please contact me.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Thanks Sue you're very welcome hope they will be enjoyed

Country uk

A big thank-you to the two new ladies for your donations, it will give the auction a great boost.

Town/City southampton