The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: catweazle ringtone

Hi Kim,

Iwill send you the ringtone when you send me your e-mail address.

Best regards,

Hans
hans.jolande@home.nl

Town/City Kessel

Country The Netherlands

Hi Hanz thankyou i managed to get one now but thankyou for the offer regards kim

Town/City charlton

Country london

Hi Kim, I have the catweazle theme as my ring tone when we meet up at Hexwood you are more than welcome to try and bluetooth it across, looking forward to meeting you regards Graham.

Town/City southampton

Country UK

Hi thankyou graham see you at hexwood really looking forward to meeting everyone if i can figure out how to bluetooth it over should be able to crack it regards kim

Town/City charlton

Country london

Hi Kim

So glad you managed to get the ringtone you wanted.

Looking forward to meeting you and your husband in June and hope you will consider coming to Brickendonbury too. As I told you, you will have to fill in the booking form for the Sunday if you are having lunch with us and also if you wish to join us for Saturday evening barbecue.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Hi sue thankyou for replying i can only come on the saturday i have ibs so have to watch what i eat i will see what i can do i would like to see as much as i can if its poss see you there keep in touch regards kim

Town/City charlton

Country london