The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
catweaze video

Hi thankyou Gary i will keep it any way as i collect videos nice to hear fro you 1st time i have had a reply looking forward to chatting to you all and carole also sue who has been very kind and even spoke on the telingbone regards kim

Town/City charlton

Country london

Re: Catweazle video

Hi Kim,
As you collect Videos I have a spare Box Set that you can have,IF I can make it in June then I will bring it with me If not I can send it by post.
It`s never been played I found it the other day when we were having a big clear-out,It`s all of series Two.

Town/City BLACKBURN

Country ENGLAND

Re: Catweazle video

Hello Gary yes i would love them i am happy to pay postage or if you manage to get to the fete see you then that is ever so kind of you thankyou i am a new member so still getting used to the site regards kim

Town/City charlton

Country london