The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hexwood 2011

Thank-you Sue and Debbie for pointing out my mistake, I must have had a senior moment,The hotels post code should have been KT23-3HS Tel 01372 452742 The web site details for anyone visiting from overseas can be found at www.bookham-grange.co.uk any problems if you just type in Bookham grange hotel leatherhead surrey you should find it ok, may I take this opportunity to welcome all who are traveling from abroad have a safe trip and we look foward to seeing you again.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Good one, thanks Graham. As for senior's moments....you're not alone!

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia

Just spoken to Carol on the Tellingbone and she has asked me to put this list of people who are already booked in.
1/GRAHAM CARD
2/MR AND MRS E F CARD
3/WENDY RHODES
4/FRANK BOCK
5/SRIEDHELM GERWINAT
6/ALBERT THOMPSON
7/JULIE RYDER
8/SUE DUCE
9/DEBBIE THOMSON
10/PETE HUMPHRIES
11/CRAIG NICHOLAS
12/MIKE SMYTHE AND JULIA
13/JEFF BERNSTIEN AND CATTHY
14/JOERG WESSEL
15/NIGEL GREEN
16/NEIL DIXON
17/IAN BAKER
18/CAROL BARNES -There is at present a further 5 rooms possible so please contact Carol before 4th february so as we can arrange your rooms when we visit the hotel on the 5th, there will be a booking form together with the latest newsletter which will be sent out shortly, as always don't hesitate to email or call Carol should you have any concerns.

Town/City southampton

Country u