The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hexwood Countdown

If you're as excited as I am about this years fete ( and I'm sure a lot of you are) Debbie and I have come up with a bit of fun that we are going to do starting tomorrow morning and thought we'd share with you as some may like to join in too.
As it is 25 weeks exactly to the fete, we have decided to watch an episode of Catweazle each weekend leading up to it. Of course it means we will have to watch 2 in the last 2 weeks.
We will be doing it sychronised so we'll be watching at exactly the same time ( call us mad/sad whatever)but given that Greyweazle and I are also compiling a quiz for the Saturday evening, it may serve to refresh your memories in readiness for it.

Anyway it's a bit of fun.

Happy New Year to you all.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Re: Hexwood Countdown

Good on you Sue and Debbie, sounds like a great idea, lets make 2011 a fun year, count me in the dvd is already in the player.

Town/City southampton

It'll be loads of fun....especially when one of us is in England and the other in Australia! A great way to count down the weeks. Really looking forward to Hexwood and of course to catching up with everyone again.

Hope you all had a nice new year.

D
xx

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia

Great idea Sue and Debbie - better get started today!
Happy New Year to you both - and to all fellow "weazlers".

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Senior moment - it's only Monday (oh Gawwwwd - I'm losing it ...)

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Just to let you all know that Debbie and I are still carrying this on every weekend.
This week it's The House of the Soceror for us to watch. Nearly at the end of series one.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

We reached the end of series one last weekend and now to move on to second series.
Every Saturday morning at 7 am we're there watching.
We know when we reach the end of series two, we'll be seeing you all and the best bit is, we'll see the last 2 episodes together in England.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Yes times is marching on Hexwood loomes, just a bit of info for anyone staying in The Bookham Grange Hotel Meal Times are as follows Breakfast 7-9:30 sat/sun 8-9:30 Lunch 1-2:30 dinner 7-9:30 Full address Little Bookham Common Bookham Near Leatherhead Surrey KT23-3HS Phone ( 01372 452742 ) Fax (01372 450080 email bookhamgrange@easynet.co.uk anyone traveling from abroad if you require any more info feel free to contact Sue or myself

Town/City southampton