The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Silent Auction

What a great idea Sue - I've never heard of this before, but it's a good (and fun) way of raising money for the club. Count me in!

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Well done Wendy thank you. It's different so we thought why not give it a go.

I hope you will see something you'd really love to bid on.

One is a lovely painting for Gary to sign and a bid has gone in already for one lot so the ball is rolling.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

It's all going to be mine, mine, mine !!!!

Wahahahahaha !!!!!

Jeff

Town/City Dunfermline

Country Scotland

Welldone Sue, can't wait to see all the items for auction.

Town/City southampton

Country UK

We've had some great items donated for this event but we'd like some more please.

If you wish to donate anything Catweazle related, please e mail me with the details. Cut off point will probably be around April/May time in order for me to list everything, assign a lot number and decide on starting bids.

You can also donate your time or skills to something and have bids against it. As long as it is along the Catweazle theme then most things are considered.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

You are doing a great job Sue. I know that trying to get things organised on a big scale is hard work, so thank you, and to all the other brothers and sisters behind the scenes that are doing their very best to make this years event a complete success. I hope every body participates in this auction in one way or another. There will be some good stuff there!! So start saving your groats!!

You do indeed need to save your groats as we do have some rather nice things up for auction, one of which hopefully will be as big a surprise to most of you as it was to me.

Although we do have several Catweazle items, we also would like anything zodiac related as well perhaps if you have any.
As this years biggest day is centred around Brickendon, the theme there is the zodiac so if you have anything that you would like to donate, please do e mail me.

Thank you

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

I love suprises, already saving me groates.

Town/City southamptom

Country uk

This years Silent Auction was a great success.We didn't have a lot of room on the Saturday but Sunday was a lot better.
Thank you to all who bid on 'Lots' and those who won, I hope you enjoyed your purchase.

I would like to do this again next year if possible. I already have a few items ready for it and again, if anyone would like to donate any Catweazle things for it then please contact me.

Many Thanks

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Yes it WAS a great success! Many thanks to Sue and all who helped make it so. Mike did some fabulous paintings and cartoons. Sue and Debbie also made some lovely cakes which went down very well! All this contributed to getting some much needed funding. So many thanks to all those who donated items and even more thanks to those who bid on them.
I will be sending out a newsletter soon to the membership with some good news items on it so look out for that in the next couple of weeks.

Sue it`s a great idea,I did thank you in person on the Sunday as I did to everyone involved,it's Very Good to see and hear that more and more members are getting involved to help The Official Catweazle Fan Club become more successful each year.

I know I have missed 2 weekends but each Weekend we get together,I always hear "it will be hard to top this years weekend next year" but we always do! and that is down to the dedication of The Official Catweazle Fan Club team who work hard all year round.

So any Member of The Official Catweazle Fan Club who has something to offer please let Us know,as it is very rewarding to help fellow members laugh and smile,some ideas we may not be-able to do but the more ides we do get the more can be use.

Again Sue Thank You and keep it going for many Hexwoods to come

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Hi Gary.
Thank you for that and yes you did thank us personally at Brickendon.
It was great to see you and glad you were able to make it this year.

I really did enjoy throwing myself into helping this year and look forward to trying to make next year bigger and better.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

It was great working with you Sue during the year and a big thank-you to you, we have a great team onboard now all working to move the club forward, anyone got any ideas don't be shy, we are always looking for members to get involved, as promised some of those paintings I did for the 40th I am donating for next years silent auction, I know Boozeweazle asked me at the time if I was going to sell any, so here's your chance boozey, oh! the ale was lovely will certainly buy some more next year take care everyone.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

This was a really great idea Sue, and a very enjoyable way of raising funds for the club. It would be fun to do it again next year. I was thrilled that both my bids were successful and I've had enormous pleasure gazing at your beautiful engraved glass ornament Carol - and the coloured LED lights enhance it even more. The zodiac tea light is also a highly prized item in my collection. I hope others were as successful as I was in getting the items they wanted.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England