The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Look Back on 70s Telly Issue 3

Hi Paul!
I'd forgotten that you had already mentioned this set, along with Issue 4, in October. However, a timely reminder hopefully will not come amiss. (I see what you meant by the "stony silence"). It's certainly worth members at least having a look at the Network website, if only to see Catweazle on roller skates and dressed like "super wizard". Just as an afterthought, perhaps some people were put off by the long address for the link to enter into the browser and don't know the quick way of pasting these complicated bits of information in without having to painstakingly type in every symbol - I only discovered how to do it very recently, simply by experimenting. For those who might not know - just highlight the whole address by clicking and dragging the mouse along to the end - an arrow will appear when you release the button. Click on the arrow, which will give you a "search" option. Click on that and you will be taken to the site and the relevant item. Phew - I think I got the procedure right ...

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for that. Re following links, I think it depends on the operating system or browser one is using (the magic arrow you describe doth not appear on my PC!).

The 'universal' method is to highlight, right click, then right click/paste in your browser's address bar.

There now - no excuses you lot.

Best wishes,

Px

Town/City London

Hi there,

Isn't the Look-In compilation amazing?! I had given up ever seeing "Soldier and Me" again, and there's an episode on it!

The nice thing also is that people will see the Catweazle episode, and then buy the complete series and then hopefully join the Fan Club! Magic keeps on rolling!

By the way, this is my favourite link shortener- just drop it in and it does the rest!

http://tiny.cc/

Love to all,

Si x

I see volume 4 has an episode of The Flaxton Boys on it, along with dear Catweazle this is one of my all-time favorite series I would love to see again. Perhaps a set is on the way soon?

Town/City Birkenhead

Country UK

Jim,
I think they are testing the water with a few of these- I would love to see a box set of "Soldier and Me" as much as you'd like to see The Flaxton Boys", so maybe drop Network an email!

Good luck

Si