The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just found this site

Hello, just found this place and my it does bring back some happy memories of my childhood.
I was reared in a grim industrial part of Britain and as a child life was not always very pleasant.
But Catweazle! for half an hour on a Sunday afternoon I could imagine I lived in Hexwood farm. The show was pure innocence and laughter, a little sunshine in a dreary place; I was sad at the last episode and as Catweazle evaporated into the mist of the lake I had tears in my eyes.
There was something about the show that was golden and I suppose I am glad that it ended when it did and went out on a high, too many shows go on long past their sell-by date.
Anyway nice to see it is not going to vanish into the mists of TV history and that there are still other people who remember it fondly.
So sad to hear about Robin, I had no idea until I read this site. RIP Robin and to quote another Richard Carpenter show "Nothing is Forgotten". My condolences to friends and family.

Town/City Powys

Country Wales