The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gary Warren on BBC London

asking for those who could not listen to Gary´s interview today - me included - what was it like and what did he and Danny Baker talk about ?

Town/City Regensburg

Country Germany

Well I listened to it yesterday,and managed to watch some of the latter bit of the programme on their web cam. He looked very relaxed and you could still recognise him even after all these years,together with his voice. The Club and Hexwood were mentioned in a plug and I learned that both he and Danny Baker were Hon Members,so that was good-it bodes well next year for Hexwood. Fingers crossed! It was a treat to hear him speaking to Geoffrey after all these years and nice to know they'd met for lunch. I do hope that Garry Warren and Geoffrey stay in touch in future and rekindle the obvious warmth of a friendship they enjoyed all those years ago. I hope too that Garry stays in touch with Sue given her pivotal and instrumental role in bringing both he and Geoffrey together again after 40 years. I personally feel this has boosted the image of the club to the wider public and all credit to her. Definitely a club asset.Well done Sue. Now, your next mission,should you accept it.......................................................................................................................................................!

Town/City stockport

Country uk

Thanks Pete

Much appreciated. Next mission??? Bring it on!

Geoffrey is certainly happy to be in touch with Gary again and that was very important to me. Gary also seems to be pleased with rekindling the friendship and both Carol and myself are gently easing him into the fold as long as he really wants to be there. So far so good and hopefully he will be with us next year as the newsletter stated. We do have to remember he now has a career in a different sphere which must come first.

I do hope a lot of members managed to listen to the radio interview and hopefully we will get a copy to those who could not or cannot get to listen on line.

It was certainly a challenge but one that was a pleasure to do and I am glad that members will at last hopefully get a chance to meet him all being well.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

Hi

Well I missed it live and on i-player. Does anyone have a copy or a link or something where I can listen in please?

Thanks

Iain

Town/City Ipswich

Country suffolk

I'm in almost the same boat as Iain - I wasn't able to get it via the link and would love to have a listen if anyone has a copy.

Thanks in advance.

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia