The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest Newsletter

Firstly a big thank-you to you Sue for tracking down Garry Warren, it would be great if he comes to next years fete, as to the location tour I will be out of the country till the 25th but will be still contactable via email, it is hoped that myself and Carol will be able to prepare a location tour for next year, one of which we hope will be the vicarage which I am sure no one has seen, however these things are always a logistical nightmare and need to be planed well in advance, we cannot give any dates or times as we never know the dates for the fete untill january/febuary time, but thats not to say if anyone is interested then put your names forward and any ideas or suggestions you may have. Also just to add I have teamed up with Mike Smythe who has kindly offered his help in a project I am undertaking, Thanks Mike, as always it gets harder each year to beat the last and ideas are always welcome, kind regards to everyone

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Re: Latest Newsletter

Thanks Greyweazle,
Have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for all your unending support,and continued imput. Looking forward to seeing yours and Mike's ideas and project unfold for next year. It's so nice to have more active input from members.
Emails have already started to come in for the list of people wishing to go on a location tour. As Grey said, it IS very important to here from members as last minute adjustments cannot be made. So please help us make your Catweazle day more fun by getting in touch.