The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hexwood 2011

Greetings
Can anyone let us know if there is a B and B near to where the Convention is held?
By the way we have a beautiful Birman cat called Oliver and he is my 'familiar' !!!

Craig

Town/City Sheffield

Country UK

Re: Hexwood 2011

Hi Craig, Hexwood 2011 is a little way off yet, but it always best to plan well ahead, this year I stayed in the Preston Cross Hotel at little bookham which is about 5 miles from the farm, it was very nice and clean and the breakfast was very good, it was in the regeion of £70 per night however, in previous years I and a few other Catweazle fans stayed in the Blue Anchor at west byfleet which was somewhat cheaper but the breakfast was very poor, if you like burnt toast then I would recomened it!!,I will be looking around at other options for next year hopefully to secure a block booking deal which should make the price a little more favourable, this would be provided that we could get say about 15-20 members to want to stay at the same location, so if anyone can shine some light on this then all options are open, good luck with Oliver your cat, Cats Bring Magic!! regards Graham.

Town/City southampton

Re: Hexwood 2011

Hi Craig

This year a few of us stayed at the Duke of Wellington pub which cost us £60 per night plus £7.50 for whatever breakfast we wanted which I have to say was lovely.
The rooms were clean and were doubles with own shower/toilet and were sufficient for our needs plus it was 2 minutes walk away from the shops used in the first series and only 5 mins drive from the farm.

Looking forward to meeting you next year

Sue

Town/City Fareham