The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
gary

Hi anyone heard hoe gary the wizard of ewood got on with his op.Please let me know if you have heard anything cheers ian.

Town/City lincoln

Country uk

Re: gary

Greetings Ian,
Many thanks for asking, I did let everyone know on a thread.
However everything went well I don`t have any pain on the right side of my spine for the first time in almost 2 years! fingers crossed It keeps that way.
I had both knees injected a week ago, so at the moment I feel Good.
Again many thanks for asking..

Town/City BLACKBURN

Country UK

Hj Gary thats great news at this rate you will be back in training for next years fete Good luck cheers ian

Town/City lincoln

Country uk

glad to hear your ok gary, said a prayer for you at the time,so that you were ok m8, god bless and see you next year FOR DEFINATE!!!!!!!!!

Town/City tilbury

Country essex