The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Location DVD

Hi,without wanting to appear daft, where do you order the location DVD from, I can't see an obvious button to click on? Thanks.

Town/City Birkenhead

Country UK

Re: Location DVD

Sorry Jim,
No you are not daft,it's my fault as I haven't had a chance to put it up on the shop yet (I am still tidying up after the fete) I will resolve that as soon as possible. In the mean time you can go through the normal paypal channel and account, if you wish to get it before that point! £12 including postage.
Should have it in the shop by the weekend, along with the new t shirts, keyrings and commemorative mugs for Robin!

Thanks for that Carol, I'll wait a few days and see the other items you have as well. Can't wait to see the DVD though!!

Town/City Birkenhead

Country UK

My DVD arrived yesterday and I watched it last night.

An excellent job,very well researched and presented. I like the technique of matching the modern shots with the original programme side by side on the screen, that worked very well. Using the same method during the interview showing the interviewer and Geoffrey at the same time was clever, I've never seen that done on an interview before.

Seeing inside the house with owner was a revelation. Oh yes, and I even spotted myself at the Hexwood fete!

Well done everyone involved, I can thoroughly recommend this DVD.

~iw

I´ve got my location DVD today and I already watched it. It is brilliant!
...the interview with Geoffrey, the locations then and now and not at least the `pictures`of last years fête... I am enthusastic about it!
A big Thank You to all who made this DVD possible!
A great souvenir for all members and fans.
Greetings Jürgen

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany