The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you hexwood 2010

Hi all, Alice and myself would like to say a big thankyou to carol and everyone who helped her putting together this years event.The tree planting in memory of Robin was very moving especialy carols tribute.
Gary and janet we missed you and we look forward to seeing you both next year and gary we hope you are on the mend.
hello to Ian also, hope you had a nice holiday and you also will be back next year.We stayed down in surey for the week and enjoyed some great weather and some nice days out including hampton court and Brighton.

Re: Thank you hexwood 2010

Jeff "n" Alice

Hope that you are both keeping well and
Glad to hear that you had a great time,just sorry that i was'nt there to see you all...Dissapointed to have missed my 1st weekend, though should be back in the fold next year...It's always a pleasure to see you,(even if i do have to padlock my hub caps to the car)and i very much look forward to the next time....Have yourself a great summer ..all the best Ian

Town/City Orpington

Country KENT

Re: Thank you hexwood 2010

hey Ian great to hear from you.we will get your hubcaps one day, we are just biding our time.
you will have to make sure your at hexwood next year because its now 8 each.
Be good,jeff.