The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hexwood 2010

Hi kirk nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping well. Alice said to say hi.

Thanks Carol for another wonderful, moving and heartening Catweazle weekend among lovely people. Where did you book the sunshine from? The Scavenging Hunt was brilliantly organised, where else would you find a fan club searching an old cemetery looking for used bus tickets? Thanks Geoffrey and Richard for turning up again, we are so lucky. Once again the Memory Lives On.

Town/City Westc;liff-on-Sea

Country England

We would also like to say a big thank you to Carol and everyone involved for such a wonderful weekend. Being new members, it was our first visits to Hexwood and Kings Farthing. We were so touched with the warmth, affection and acceptance of everyone we met. The weekend will live long in our memories!

Ah, what a pity I could not be with you, but I completely missed the dates for the event! It would have been lovely to return to Hexwood after - how many? Four years or so? Tempus Fugit!

I hope everybody enjoyed the meeting, and that Geoffrey and the Carpenters are well, and that I can be with you the next time you all gather together. ^^

Uwe

P.S.: Sorry for not adding my membership number. No idea at the moment where I put it!

Town/City Frankfurt am Main

Country Germany

A BIG "Thank You" to Carol Gary and their team for making Hexwood such an enjoyable memorable and moving experience. It was my 4th visit to Home Park but the thrill of being there hasn't diminished one jot.....10 years old again for the afternoon ! It was great to meet up with old friends and make some new ones along the way.
Thanks also to Geoffrey for being his usual wonderful self and for his heartfelt words at the tree planting ceremony.
It was also a pleasure to have a chat and a photo with Terry Mountain....especially as he was also in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" which was the first Bond film I was taken to see on its initial release. Thank you for your time Terry.
I wish I could have stayed longer at the BBQ to watch an episode and listen to Vince, and also gone with you all to "Kings Farthing"...hope you all had a great time...perhaps next year I'll have to make a weekend of it. The day was capped off for me with the sight and sound of a Spitfire and Me109 flying overhead whilst at the BBQ......knowing Carols organisational capabilities perhaps she'd had a word with them !!!
Finally I must recommend the "Searching for Catweazle" dvd which is brilliant....well done Vince and Tim.
Warmest Regards and Salmay Dalmay Adonays to you all.
Dougxxxxx

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England

What a fantastic week-end I realy cannot add to what has already been said,just to say a big thank-you to Carol, and three cheers for Geoffrey your truly Magic, and also meeting up with good friends again.

Town/City Southampton

Country United Kingdom