The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Supporting the Toad Race

Dear all,
I have to say I am quite disappointed with the support for the Toad Race so far. At the moment 35 toads have been sponsored out of 500 and I am sure some people have generously sponsored more than one, so less than 35 members have responded. As this is in memory of Robin and for charity surely its deserving of more interest. Just something to think about.
Best wishes, Liz

Town/City Kent

Country England

Re: Supporting the Toad Race

Hi Liz,
It's actually worse than that, a total of only 12 people so far have sponsored a toad/s. We did think that with all the effort, time and kindness and gifts that Robin showed and gave to our members each year, not to mention the joy before that, that the responce would be huge. We had so many people write to us to ask to send their condolences to Robin's wife and family, we just hope that they will join with us and help achieve something that was dear to his heart.
It is not too late everybody. We still have time, so do join in the fun and the race!
Robin's wife and children are sponsoring some toads and so is Geoffrey, so come on everyone this is for Carrot and for charity as Liz says.
We will have a "Toad Race" stall at the fete, with the trophy on show etc.

Town/City Worthing

Country England