The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Skyline 102.5fm

Thaks Carol for the support, Anyway in reply to your negative comments Jimmy whoever you are?? perhaps if you kept up with the times you would have realised that there are thousands of radio stations worldwide and to that end you would be able to listen online later when details had been finalised, this brings me onto how I feel I am aware that this forum was designed for the members to chat about their love of Catweazle but for some reason/reasons it now seems the norm to have a pop at someone, this is not the first time that I have had nasty remarks thrown at me and I am getting tired of it. I joined this club and have tried to help out in ways that may move us forward and spread the joy of Catweazle, so at this point in time I will no longer be posting on this forum, that way some members may be a lot happier.

Jimmy I am Gary! If you wanted to know more about Graham`s thread before you have a Pop at Graham and Myself you could have asked.
You could have emailed Graham,Carol or Me to ask what the Radio Station was about and you would have found out, so If in doubt Please Ask...

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Greyweazle......I appreciate what you do to help further this wonderful club and am sure that the vast majority of other members do as well.
So....keep on posting on the forum...and if some people don't appreciate your efforts then let them try and do better themselves.
All the best
Doug

Town/City Exmoor

Country England

Tis well said Brother Dougweazle!

Thanks for those kind words Doug, and for your's Carol, it has lifted my spirits back up,it is also good to know that the person who posted critical comments on this thread has been successfuly identified by the administrator. Members can be assured that all computers have an IP address and can be tracked and monitered.

Country southampton

Welcome back brother!

There is nothing wrong with critical comments if they are justified. All we ask is that a little thought goes into the comments. Comments are sometimes made when the postee does not know the whole story behind certain facts or reasons etc. and this can lead to wrong assumptions and hurt.
Don't forget folks if there are any questions or discussions that you would like to ask but not put on the forum PLEASE email us we love hearing from you

Isn't that a threat to democracy though? The thought of big brother constantly watching and identifying?Isn't that going to put people off contributing here? Just playing devil's advocate carol!

I understand your concern about that, but no, it's not a threat, it's a safety net. The forum is basically a place to discuss Catweazle as a series as fans, a place for conversation not confrontation.We have had people in the past, posting on here claiming to be people whom they are not and we can find out and stop it. Supposing someone continued to say for example use bad language etc. we would need to know where it came from and block the user. We don't continually monitor who is saying what - ONLY if it needs investigating, so please be assured that this is not something that is done all the time, in fact very rarely.
As I said before Gary and I are always at the end of a computer line to answer questions, if it is not appropriate to use the forum.

Keep the messages coming Graham - fortunately the "Jimmys" are few and far between and those who seem to delight in posting negative comments have obviously nothing better to do with their lives so aren't even worth bothering about. The club thrives because of people like you, so don't become disheartened!

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Wendy thank-you for those kind words,lets hope things can now move onto more possitive threads after all Hexwood is only weeks away and or though tinged with the sad loss of our dear brother Robin, it is the true brothers and sisters of this club that make the magic live on.

Town/City southampton

I've sat and looked at this thread for several days and debated whether to put anything, mainly because I don't want to take sides and also because I don't want to be berated for saying anything at all but here goes.

I cannot for the life of me, see what it is that 'Jimmy' has said that warranted toys being thrown out of pram in a big way and him being identified via an IP address.
He merely has stated that he doesn't think the idea is a good one and that's his opinion which he is, in fact, entitled to. He did also, if you notice, wish good luck on the project. Not everyone is going to be 'for' certain ideas and I'm sure there are other members who share the same opinion as him and will now not dare to post their thoughts.

Whether this idea will work or not is yet to be seen and of course we hope it does but he certainly was not saying anything derogatory about the fact it had been painstakingly arranged. He was immediately accused of 'having a pop' which quite clearly, if you read the post again, he wasn't.

I think the phrase 'take it on the chin' comes into play here and accept that not everyone will unfortunately agree with all ideas put forward and must be allowed to voice their opinions without such comebacks in future. We don't always learn by our mistakes so if someone else points things out, offence can sometimes be taken.

I'll now sit back and get ready to 'take it on the chin' as I'm sure I will have to.

Town/City Fareham

Country England

Dear All,
I and I alone look after this Forum, and I never look at the IP Address unless we have something that has been put on this Forum that has no place.
In January we had 3 adverts for "Lending Money" and selling Drugs, luckily only 3 people had seen them at the time of removal.
My findings were that the computers used where in Lahore Pakistan!
If ever one of our members put`s something on this Forum that is not appropriate the member will be informed and the thread removed.
The ID of any Member would never be named and shamed, we have always acted with any matter in house and that`s how it should be unless anyone thinks different?
So Please keep-up the chat about Catweazle as you can rest assured that we would Never use "Big Brother" tactics with in The Catweazle Fan Club Forum.
Many Thanks for taking Time to read this part of the thread.
Keep Well and Take Care.
SALMAY! DALMAY!! ADONAY!!!

Town/City Blackburn

Country England