The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks for the e-mail re Robins funeral

Gary/Carol/Susan,
Thanks for this e-mail. I can tell a lot of time and effort went in writing it. I appreciate the time taken in sharing your thoughts and experiences.Susans written account was beautifully written and gave us an insight into this sad day the putting to rest dear Robin.

I am sure Robins family would have appreciated you being there.As ever we the fan club members can rest assured you represented us proudly.

Kind regards John the mad fan, Jeannette, Jade & Ryan

Town/City Hull

Country East Yorkshire

Re: Thanks for the e-mail re Robins funeral

thank you so much for the email, i was almost moved to tears because it was so... well, is lovely the right word to describe a funeral? i hope you know what i mean, i am just glad that robin had such a beautiful and fitting celebration. all the best for his family, friends and his brothers and sisters in magic!!

kat x

Town/City Portsmouth

Country United Kingdom

Thank you Carol and Gary for being so supportive to club members and to Robins family at this sad time.Very special thanks to Sue for her moving and uplifting account of Robins funeral,just reading it raised my spirits. Most important of all, thank you Venetia, India, Alice and Will for remembering us during such a stressful and private family time and allowing us to be part of Robins final days. Sincere and warm wishes to you all. x x x x

Town/City Gravesend Kent

Country UK

A honest THANK YOU to Carol, Gary and Susan
for keeping us informed about Robin`s funeral
and the detailed newsletters of the last weeks.
We appreciate that very much!
Greetings
Jürgen, Elkin and Sandra

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

Thank you very much for the nice comments regarding my report on Robin's funeral.

It was an honour to be asked to write it and share all that took place on that very sad day.

Town/City Fareham

Country England