The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ROBIN

have only just been able to write this now as,although i had only met robin at last years fete,it feels as though he was part of our family and couldnt bring myself to.....his freindly,warm and gentle personality will stay in our hearts forever...our condolences and best wishes go to venetia and their children...stay strong.....and my message for them is that your husband,father,was a part of our lives that will never be forgotten.....when we came to the fete last year,i had waited since i was young to meet robin and geoffrey,and my boys day was made when they met and had a photo with robin...he was so good with the boys,as if you knew him for years,wonderful man....
tears still well as i type so i will just say how all of us feel,every catweazle fan.....heartbroken.....
rest in peace dear robin
god bless you
you will NEVER be forgotten.......

God looked round his garden,
found an empty space,
looked apon this earth,
and saw your face,
wrapped his arms around you,
and lifted you to rest,
gods garden must be beautiful,
he only takes the best.

Town/City tilbury essex