The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Overseas Weazles

Hello,

I was thinking it might be an idea for those of us who cannot attend the Fete but who would like to show our appreciation and our support for Robin to get a card organised that we can sign and send from one overseas member to another and finally onto Carol (is that ok Carol?) for personal delivery on the big day.
Let me know if you are interested and I will draw up a list.

be good ,

David

Town/City Molesworth , Tasmania

Country Australia

Re: Overseas Weazles

Dear David,
That sounds like a wonderful idea to me! Please do go ahead. It would be great, if, as you say, any member that can't make it could send their messages to you. It could then be compiled and sent across to us for us to give to him. Please use the forum if you want to invite people or help in any way with it.
Thank you

Re: Overseas Weazles

Excellent idea David....I'd love to be involved in that so I can at least be at Hexwood in spirit. I had so much fun last year it would help me feel as if I was there again.

What would you like me to do to help get the ball rolling?

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia