The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Christmas

Thank you for your Christmas wishes, Robin. Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you and your family. I'll certainly see you in June! Can't wait. All the best, Sue xxx

Town/City Fareham

Country England

Thanks Robin....and to you (and all the other members of course!). I so wish I was going to be at next
year's Hexwood - I had SUCH a good time this year. I'll be with you in spirit though and look forward to reading all about it on the forum.

Debbie

Town/City Melbourne

Country Australia

And a very happy Crimble to you and your family Robin as well as all other Club members. Hope you have a prosperous and safe 2010.Here's to Hexwood next year.

Best Regards
Pete ( and Wee David)

Town/City Stockport

Country Uk

Happy Christmas Robin and best wishes to all your family and a very happy 2010, see you next Hexwood.

It is lovely to hear from you

Merry Christmas to you Robin, Venetia and family. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Town/City worthing

Country england

Just adding my good wishes as well Robin - all the very best for Christmas and the New Year to you and your family. Roll on June!!

Robin.....a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and your family...looking forward to seeing you again at Hexwood in June when it will hopefully be slightly warmer than it is at present......
Now....where did I put my thermal "Coms" ??!!

...and a very Merry Christmas to Geoffrey,Richard, Annie,Moray,Elspeth,Sue and all club members wherever you may be.
ExmoorDougWeazle

Town/City The Edge of Exmoor

Country England

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the family Robin. Hopefully see you next year.

Jeff and Cathy x

Town/City Dunfermline

Country Scotland

Every good wish to you all.

kind regards,

David.

Town/City Molesworth Tasmania

Country Australia

Dear Robin,

thank you very much for your christmas wishes. It was lovely to meet you at hexwood 2009 (i joined it for the first time).

Wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year too. Also to all the other members of the club.

Looking forward to meet you all next year.

Best regards

Joerg

Town/City Munich

Country Germany

HI ROBIN HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND AN EVEN BETTER 2010. SENT THIS MESSAGE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU AND AFTER LAST YEARS HEXWOOD, MEETING YOU WAS SUCH A PLEASURE. WE ARE HOPING TO COME AGAIN THIS YEAR TO MEET YOU AND GEOFFREY AND EVERYONE ELSE KEEP SMILING YOURS DAVE AND MARGIE

Town/City WALLASEY

Country ENGLAND